Over 20 hours of high-intensity, active learning. Delivered by a team of two experienced negotiators.
Realistic negotiation exercises tailored to key business needs. Includes diagnostics, 4.5+ hours of preparation, 5+ hours of live negotiation and 6+ hours of personal coaching and video feedback.
Includes extensive pre- and post-course diagnostic, personal feedback report from the coaches and ongoing support after the program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This advanced program is designed for experienced executives and ‘rising stars’.
Individuals who are negotiating important high-value deals, complex transactions, deals involving monopolies, difficult stakeholders or key relationships will also benefit.
The program can be tailored to suit a sales, procurement or general management setting.
- Flexible – designed to meet your needs and budget
- Sustained – ongoing support and skills development are a key part of every program
- Results – we guarantee that it will more than pay for itself in 12 weeks
- Personal – coaching and video feedback, not just more chalk & talk
- Professional – learning from senior negotiators, not trainers or academics
- Practical – we practice what we teach and we only teach what works in practice
You will learn and practice the professional skills to:
- Deal with tactics & different negotiation styles
- Control the negotiation process
- Prepare and negotiate confidently and effectively
- Create superior outcomes
- Top and bottom-line results
- Improved communication
- Better client relationships
- Smoother, more efficient internal negotiations