The ultimate in skills development: an intensive three-day program with follow-on coaching support. A team of two experienced negotiators will show you how to change the power balance, prepare professionally and execute your negotiations to achieve better outcomes for you and your organisation.
Success come through managing the process, controlled execution, using your negotiation power, understanding tactics and knowing how to influence the other side.
These skills are taught using realistic negotiation exercises, including over 5 hours of preparation, 6 hours of live negotiation and over 6 hours of personal coaching and video feedback.
Includes extensive pre- and post-course diagnostic, personal feedback report from the coaches and ongoing support after the program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This advanced program is designed for negotiators or contract managers in the defence sector. We teach ethical skills that will be equally beneficial to both buyers and sellers of defence materiel.
- Flexible – designed to meet your needs and budget
- Personal – coaching and video feedback, not chalk & talk
- Professional – learning from senior negotiators, not trainers
- Practical – we practice what we teach and we only teach what works in practice
- Sustained – ongoing support and skills development are a key part of every program
You will learn and practice over 100 powerful and effective techniques professional negotiators use, including:
- Simple preparation checklist
- Controlling the negotiation process
- Discovering power & leverage
- Negotiating with internal stakeholders
- Breaking deadlock
- Dealing with different negotiation styles
- Using influencing strategies to promote acceptance
- Effective tender negotiations
- Resolving conflict
- Structuring and repackaging deals
- Negotiating overruns and grievances
- Delivering more than just win-win
This program has been developed with NOVA Systems and is being offered as part of NOVA's professional training portfolio.
To book, please visit the NOVA Systems website: www.novasystems.com or email email@example.com