This hands-on program will equip you with practical tools to be more successful in any type of business or social situation.
You will learn how to use the powerful Principles of Influence, as well as the fundamentals of good negotiation skill.
With plenty of realistic exercises and self-reflection, this program is designed to change the way you think about effective communication forever.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for junior and mid-level managers of all industries, who wish to be more influential and need to negotiate in their roles.
It is an effective introduction for staff who manage diverse stakeholders, key accounts, sales, procurement, or whose KPIs are achieved through influence and negotiation with others.
- Practical – real-world case studies,negotiation exercises and debrief
- Results-focused – effective tools and strategies that deliver immediate benefits
- Individual – develop your personal SuccessStrategy for influencing a specific ‘problem individual’
- Professional – learning from experienced professionals, not trainers or academics
- Modular – combines seamlessly with our other programs
You will learn and practice the professional skills to:
- Be heard above the noise
- Be more influential
- Make proposals with impact
- Reduce conflict to achieve greater 'buy-in' and cooperation
- Negotiate more effectively
- Achieve better outcomes
Clients have reported:
- Improved top and bottom-line results
- More effective communication
- Greater flexibility in times of change
- Better client relationships
- Smoother, more successful internal approvals