This interactive and engaging program, will challenge you to understand the key principles that underpin all negotiations.
You will learn how to use these principles to get better deals and practice these fundamentals by being actively involved in realistic negotiation exercises.
Includes negotiation skills diagnostic and personal feedback report.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for junior and mid-level managers of all industries, who wish to raise their ability to negotiate.
It is an effective introduction for staff who manage diverse stakeholders, key accounts, sales, procurement, or whose KPIs are achieved through negotiation with others.
- Practical – interactive negotiation exercise and debrief
- Results-focused – learn real-world strategies that deliver immediate benefits
- Professional – learning from senior negotiators, not trainers or academics
- Universal – process and skills are effective in all negotiation settings
- Modular – combines seamlessly with our advanced programs
You will learn and practice the professional skills to:
- Avoid the common mistakes poor negotiators make
- Understand the process and how to use your power
- Grow in confidence
- Get better deals
- Top and bottom-line results
- Improved communication
- Better client relationships
- Smoother, more efficient internal negotiations